Tuesday, December 18, 2012

About Me


Well, my name is now, again, Sarah Moore. I was born and raised in rural West Tennessee. I was born in December, 1986 and so, that makes me 26. I am the eldest daughter to a nondenominational Pastor and his lovely wife, my mother. Being the first-born allowed me my share of those first-born qualities that first-borns are so well known for. I like to think that I am driven and determined. I am a leader when needed and enjoy to take adventures in life, as long as they are not to far from reality

I enjoy having friends, but really only keep a few close ones, and I would not know what to do without them. I am currently working on my Master’s in Education for School Counseling and LOVE what I am doing!! After taking a couple years off from school after undergrad, I felt the Lord was really encouraging me to pursue the desires of my heart in working with students to pursue their goals, dreams, and future lives they wish to have while working through their present issues or doubts.

 As you may already know, I am divorced (as of summer 2012) and feel lead to share my story, along with my struggles as I have gone through and continue to go through the process of healing. I also feel that there is such a need for a voice for those in the first part of their adult lives who are dealing with divorce, moving out, landing a job, deciding on children or not, and finding the spouse the Lord has for them. It is a scary and exciting time for me and others who may be able to relate to my story. 

I just hope that I can become the woman the Lord has created to me and this His beauty can rise through my ashes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment