Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Big Move!!

Well........it’s official!!  I now live on the east coast. Specifically, Tybee Island in Savannah, GA!!

I have been in a time of transition and in need of personal changes, as I may have mentioned before. I graduated with my masters in education in December, wrapped up my necessary duties of past business, and finally have the house ready for the market. I need to now enter into the next chapter of my life, and what better way to do so than with a big change. 

~The view from my bedroom~
Well, this move is one of those things that I have wanted to do, and am now able to. Since the first visit down to visit friends a couple weeks after my marriage was over, to my past visit a month ago trying to decide on making the final decision to move, I have fallen in love with the city and the atmosphere of Savannah. The final choice for Tybee Island is my three-block walk to the beach J I have always loved the beach and find a sense of peace being on it.  Getting into the groove of living the beach life shouldn’t take long!! And yes, it’s ok to be a little jealous...lol... The friends and family I am leaving is the hardest part of the move, but I know that we will create new ways to stay in touch. The housemates that I have been blessed with already make me feel so "at-home" and a part of the family!! I'm so thankful for that.



So when people ask me “Why Savannah?”, here are my answers:
                                                                   
Because I can J
Looking to start over
Taking a time to re-center
 Love the city
 Love the beach....did I mention that I am 3 blocks from it?!!?
I have no children, spouse,  house, or job here to “stay for”
Why not?!

If you wonder what I’m doing........well, I’m living life!!! Loving one journey at a time, while seeking the Lord for direction, and searching myself along the way.


Stay tuned for the new, growth-inspired, island life of Sarah Moore.






1 comment:

  1. Good luck on Tybee! My mom is heading to Savannah tonight for a girls weekend getaway. It's one of her fab places to visit. Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete