Friday, January 17, 2014

"That" Smile


You know the smiles that you really aren’t even aware of until you catch yourself in the middle of them?! It’s the smile that comes across your face when you get a message from a special someone; the feeling of warmth, joy, and excitement; it is the expression of happiness across your face! This smile is something that happens on the inside before it comes across on the physical outside; it’s a reaction to something wonderful. 

I love when I realize that this smile is on my face!! I also love catching someone else with this smile. A friend or stranger with this particular glowing smile of happiness and excitement is so sweet to see. I, as others, have faced heartache and things that create uneasiness, discouragement, and pain. These feelings are then transferred onto our faces as lifelessness, frowns, dark eyes, and a blank. So when there are even small moments of cheerfulness to smile about, I refuse to let it pass me by!!

It’s not even a love, but a happiness; A glow that says- that if even for that moment- I am in a happy place, and I am hearing from someone who makes me happy; Someone who makes me feel warm all over, and someone who put a smile on my face. Enjoy these moments and the people who provide them. I am getting to experience this smile from a special someone these days, and I am so thankful!!! J

Hopefully, we will all have thousands and thousands of these moments to come.
~ Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment